165 Fraser Street Tauranga South, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Rateable Value: $810,000
Surplus to Requirement
Astute buyers take note. The vendors have gone and this property is now surplus to requirement. They are demanding a sale and invite your keen interest. This property has potential and offers so much.
Close to schools, the hospital, shopping and cafes – centrally located in the popular and convenient Avenues. This is a fantastic family home or take the gains from investment where the flatmates can pay the rent and contribute to your mortgage, it makes economical sense.
Four bedrooms plus a 5th bedroom/ sleep-out. Big double garaging and workshop space is the perfect man cave. A real character bungalow – polished timber floors, cosy log fire, the private sunny deck and courtyard.
Potential for professional rooms or work from home/ business venture (due diligence investigation is advised). Excellent road frontage, plenty of parking, freehold 711 sqm (approx) section.
• Surplus to requirement
• Too many extras to list – come and see for yourself
• Character 1950’s bungalow
• Walk to schools, hospital, shopping, cafes
• Work from home/ professional rooms
• Self contained sleep-out/ family or guests
• Freehold section – 711 sqm. (approx) fully fenced
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, sleep-out, double garage, workshop
To Download PropertyFiles Please copy and paste the following in to your browser
***Online valuations may not be a true reflection of sale price, click here for more information***