165 Fraser Street Tauranga South, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Rateable Value: $810,000
Dual Living - City Sanctuary
Our house proud vendors have decided to return home and be closer to family once again. The instructions are clear – and a sale will be imminent.
Your very own sanctuary – private courtyard, established gardens including fruiting varieties, and a massive covered deck. With the added bonus of a self contained guest studio. Big double garaging and extra workshop space all Spec’d out as the perfect man cave, a must see. The flat freehold section offers ample parking for the big rigs (trailers, caravans, campers, boats, buses or even a shipping container).
This delightful 1950’s character bungalow awaits you. Enjoy the open plan living and big family sized kitchen, cosy log fire, polished Rimu flooring, the master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, french doors and picture windows throughout.
Well suited for professional rooms, a work from home or commercial business venture, such excellent profile/road frontage and plenty of off-street parking (due diligence investigation is advised). Many improvements have been made and the new owners will benefit from the extra features. Too many extras to list – come and see for yourself!
• Character 1950’s bungalow
• Walk to schools, hospital, shopping
• Commercial, professional rooms or home business potential
• Self contained studio – family or guests
• Double garage & man shed/ workshop
• Private courtyard plus covered deck
• Freehold section – flat & fully fenced
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, double garage, man shed/workshop & studio
Copy and paste link to access property files https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TG01013