25 Slade Street, Greerton, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Opportunity to Add Value
There are so many things to love about 25 Slade Street in Greerton.
– Elevated living on a freehold 1001sqm section.
– Quiet and private situated at the end of the cul-de-sac.
– Zoned for Greenpark Primary School.
– Plenty of room to add value to the home.
– Well established fruit trees.
– A private driveway and single garage.
– Nearby to local amenities and only a short drive to the Tauriko Crossing Shopping Centre and the Tauranga CBD.
– Built in the 1950s this solid home is full of character.
– 4 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a separate toilet.
– A large outdoor living area with plenty of sun in the front and backyards.
The home is in great condition and completely liveable. Let your imagination run wild with where and how you can add value to the home, what an incredible opportunity to put your own stamp on this property.
Our vendors have moved on, the home is vacant and their instructions are clear that this home needs to be sold. Make your interest known to the team today to ensure that you do not let the chance pass you by.
To view Property Files copy link to your browser http://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/TG00534