Our vendors have purchased, the packing has started and moving date is just around the corner. 2 Harrison Court, Clive is proudly brought to you by #TeamMartin,...
2 Harrison Court, Clive, Hastings, Hawkes Bay
Clive, Move In Ready
Our vendors have purchased, the packing has started and moving date is just around the corner. 2 Harrison Court, Clive is proudly brought to you by #TeamMartin, and is move in ready for those needing a quick settlement. Redecorated throughout and with many appliances upgraded, the only thing to do is move in, and relax. Central to Hastings, Havelock, Napier, and Taradale, Clive is perfect for those couples working in opposite cities, so call either Nigel or Renee today for a personal viewing and beat the rush of the open home.
Land: 525sqm | securely fenced | corner section
House: 192sqm | roughcast exterior | iron roof | built between 2000-09 | redecorated internally
– Four double bedrooms | three double wardrobes | master has walk-in robe
– Separate family/media room
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge | modern kitchen | quality appliances | upgraded dishwasher and waste disposal | new splash back
– Heating/Insulation – new Daikin wifi ac unit | ceilings/walls insulated
– Family bathroom with separate shower | bath | vanity | separate w/c (new)| Master has ensuite with shower | vanity | w/c
– Laundry in garage
– Double integral garage – new auto door mechanisms | off-street parking for two
– Private and secure backyard | new deck
– Freshly painted throughout | new carpet throughout | new blinds/curtains throughout | LED lighting throughout | electric front door lock | mirror in lounge (optional).
Fast Facts: – Hastings is a mere 11.2km away, Havelock North is 11.5km, Napier is only 11.4km down the road and Taradale is 12.8km. Complimentary to Clive’s location is the restaurant/cafe scene, aquatic centre, bike, walking, and running tracks, the Clive river boat ramp and not to mention great fishing and white baiting spots.
Deadline Offers on 20th March 2019 at 4:00pm at Tremains, Napier (unless sold prior).