An out-of-town job opportunity for my vendors means a purchasing opportunity for you – buyers looking for a great family home in the Taradale area. Located within...
4 Pembroke Street, Taradale, Napier, Hawkes Bay
Rateable Value: $475,000
Committed to the Move
An out-of-town job opportunity for my vendors means a purchasing opportunity for you – buyers looking for a great family home in the Taradale area. Located within walking distance of all age group schools this property offers superb indoor/outdoor family functionality and is perfect for families upgrading, downsizing from large parcels of land, families relocating and Taradale specific buyers.
Land: 847sqm | flat | fully fenced | pool
House: 120sqm | Wairau stone over weatherboard | metal tile roof | built 1960-69
• Three double bedrooms | double wardrobe in master | single wardrobes in other two
• Open plan kitchen/dining | modern kitchen with quality appliances | six burner gas hob | under bench oven
• Separate lounge | built-in fireplace (compliant) | double stacking sliding door
• Upgraded bathroom with separate shower | bath | hand basin | heated towel rail
• Separate laundry | wet/mud room
• Aircon/heat pump | ceiling/underfloor insulation | HRV | gas hot water (Rinnai infinity XR24) | integrated smoke alarms
• New carpet throughout | new double glazed aluminium windows throughout (except master) | recently painted throughout
• Two hobbies rooms | workshop | three garden sheds | off-street parking for five vehicles
• Private and secure backyard | undercover BBQ area | inground pool (lined)
This property is going up for Auction unless sold prior. Pre-auction offers are encouraged and will be seriously considered by the vendors. For further information and/or documents call Nigel now on 0275473719.
Auction on 13 December, 2018 at 5:30pm at Tremains, Napier (unless sold prior)