4 Boulder Lane Pyes Pa, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Home and Income OR Income and Income
This modern property is ‘Two for the price of one’ and offers the rare opportunity to achieve two incomes from the one dwelling. Boulder Lane meets the needs of both residential and commercial tenants. This exciting property offers residential living in a well-proportioned 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home PLUS a self-contained commercial office space.
This is the perfect way to live in a fantastic, 3 bedroom home, in an area that is so popular, close to Maude Cafe, shops and walks while supplementing your mortgage through the fixed term commercial lease as you climb the property ladder.
Retirees could benefit from the passive income of a hassle-free commercial tenant while enjoying relaxed retirement in a home that is in walking distance to all the essentials.
And investors will definitely see the advantage in owning this unique property, with resource consent fully established. Ongoing tenancy is in place with Tremains The Lakes as the commercial tenant as well as the existing, reliable residential tenants who would love to stay on.
• So if you want to make your money work for you then this is a rental investment that you need to know about.
• A home in the heart of the Lakes with a commercial lease in place and tenants that want to stay.
• A unique property with a strong rental return.
• An achievable weekly rental of $750 per week, being $39,000 per year. ($250 commercial, $500 residential)
• Located across Boulder Lane and Lakes Boulevard
• Keep both tenants and reap the rewards OR live in the 3 bedroom home yourself and enjoy the return from the office space OR live in the home and in the future run your own business from the office with great road frontage.
• There are so many options with this one.
Come to the open home or call Katherine now, for more information on how to make this work for you.
***Online valuations may not be a true reflection of sale price, click here for more information***