This ultimate family lifestyle property, an oasis situated down a private lane on the fringe of Hastings city is a rare find. Indeed, what could your future hold? With its versatile features and proximity to key amenities, this home presents an opportunity to embrace living that seamlessly combines modern comfort within an idyllic setting.
• Huge shed ( 260 sq m ) with a reception area, kitchen, billiard room and large workshop, this shed was used previously used to manufacture kitchen joinery
• Fenced paddocks suitable for stock and cattle yards but could suit a horticultural pursuit.
• Man made lake/duck pond, two bay pole shed.
• Only 4km to Stortford Lodge and a range of desirable private and state schools.
• Beautifully appointed family home with, sublime kitchen, formal and informal living, office and the master bedroom has an impressive en-suite and walk in robe.
• Superb in-ground pool and outdoor entertaining area
• Meticulously landscaped, park like grounds
Situated conveniently close to Hastings and handy to Havelock North, you will enjoy the best of both worlds. The accessibility to industrial zones and the expressway adds a practical touch making commuting a breeze. Don't miss the chance to make this unique property your own. Schedule a viewing today and let the magic start.
This property is situated down Maraekakaho Lane (a private lane off Maraekakaho Road)
Phone Louise Addis 027 672 2099 to view.