We are actively monitoring the evolving situation that is Covid-19. We are following guidance from the Ministry of Health to ensure we continue to deliver to all our clients the highest safety standards.We are ensuring that our sales, operations and administration staff are strictly following good hygiene practices in the workplace. In particular, we are conducting regular training of our salespeople whose ‘workplace’ includes people’s homes.
GUIDELINES ALERT LEVEL 3:
You will appreciate we need to adhere to all the Covid-19 contact and hygiene guidelines set by the REINZ (Real Estate Institute of New Zealand), in conjunction with the New Zealand Government Alert Level Covid-19 public health guidelines.
The primary objective of our actions when working at alert level 3 is to eliminate the spread of COVID-19.
- We have policy and guidelines for Sales Associates in the public, and for all our workforce in our offices. Under alert level 3 our real estate offices are closed to the public.
- We have guidelines and consent forms for Vendors, for Purchasers and for Third Party Suppliers conducting their services in our Vendors homes.
- Private viewings strictly by appointment only and with the consent of the vendor and property occupants.
- Vendor must not to be in attendance.
- Strictly one private viewing at a time – and only ONE Salesperson with a maximum of TWO people from the same bubble – (if children involved one adult at a time, children stay in car).
- Ensure physical distancing is maintained (2m).
- All parties viewing the property must be registered
- Maximum of 2 private viewings per day
For questions on our Covid – 19 Safety Plan, or for copies of our Policy, Guidelines and Consent Forms please contact one of our Sales Consultants.